1/1 Photo of Delicious Chicken Pasta
This is one I found on the web. It's a top request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 12 ounces total
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chef paul prudhomme meat magic seasoning, in all
- 2 cups defatted chicken stock, in all
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 6 ounces pasta (fettucini or angel hair work well, but use your favorite)
- 1Cut the chicken into thin strips, place in a small bowl and combine thoroughly with 2 teaspoons of the Meat Magic Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Place a skillet over high heat and add the white onions, celery, bell pepper and the remaining 1 teaspoon of Meat Magic.
- 3Cook over high heat, shaking pan and stirring occasionally (don't scrape!) for 5 minutes.
- 4Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, start scraping up the browned coating on the bottom of the pan and cook another 4 minutes.
- 5Stir in the chicken mixture and cook 4 minutes.
- 6Add the flour and stir well, cooking another 2 minutes.
- 7Now add the mushrooms and garlic, folding in carefully so the mushrooms don't break.
- 8Add 1/2 cup chicken stock and scrape up the pan bottom.
- 9Cook 4 minutes and add another 1/2 cup stock, stirring and scraping.
- 10Continue cooking another 5 minutes, then add the green onions and the remaining 1/2 cup stock.
- 11Stir and scrape well.
- 12Cook 5 more minutes and remove from heat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 152.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: