1/7 Photos of Delicious Chicken (Or Turkey!) Tetrazzini
This is so simple, so yummy and a great way of using up leftover chicken or turkey-especially over the holidays. It’s slightly different from most recipes as it uses sour cream and cottage cheese, but it works a treat! A firm favourite in my house-especially with my husband, who is not a pasta fan. A real crowd pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 473.18 ml hot water
- 226.79 g thin spaghetti
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml cottage cheese
- 473.18 ml diced cooked chicken
- 113.39 g jar sliced mushrooms
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 1In a saucepam combine bouillon cubes and hot water.Cook over low heat until cubes dissolve.
- 2Boil the spaghetti in the bouillon until cooked. Set aside.
- 3In another saucepan melt the butter. Add the flour, salt, pepper and cayenne. Blend thoroughly.
- 4Pour in the milk. Add the sour cream, cottage cheese, chicken, mushroom and parsley.
- 5Mix thoroughly, and bring to a boil.
- 6Add the spaghetti.
- 7Pour the mixture into a large baking dish. Top with grated cheese.
- 8Bake at 350°F for approx 40 minutes, until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Chicken (Or Turkey!) Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.8 mg
- Sodium 824.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 28.7 g