Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This chicken recipe is absolutely delicious! Very easy to make and was a winner with my 3 fussy children and husband. Definitely good enough to serve to guests as well :)
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 16 ounces of your favorite alfredo sauce
- 2 cups Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup Durkee onions
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 pan and place the chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and pepper on each piece.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce on chicken.
- Mix Stove Top Stuffing with 2 cups of boiling water and 1/4 cup of butter(stuffing will be crumbly).
- Top each piece of chicken with the stuffing and then sprinkle French Fried Onions.
- Bake in 350 degree oven uncovered for 45 to 60 minutes ( Mine was done after 50 minutes).