1/2 Photos of Delicious Chicken
Barb Gertz's Note:
This is a simple recipe for chicken. The recipe comes from a lable on a can of Butterball low sodium Chicken broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine chicken broth, cornstarch,mustard and dill weed; mix well and set aside.
- 2Heat butter in large skillet; saute chicken and onion until lightly browned.
- 3Slowly add chicken broth to chicken, stirring constantly over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil;Reduce heat and cook until slightly thickned.
- 4Pour chicken mixture over hot cooked noodles and toss, serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 119.8 mg
- Sodium 595.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 32.5 g