Recipe by Barb G.
This is a simple recipe for chicken. The recipe comes from a lable on a can of Butterball low sodium Chicken broth.
Top Review by mle234
I made this in my crockpot using 1t dry dill, 1.5t dry mustard, 2 potatoes, 2c chicken stock, no butter or egg noodles and cooked on low for 8 hours and put the cornstarch in during the last 10 minutes. This really is delicious!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 cups hot cooked wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine chicken broth, cornstarch,mustard and dill weed; mix well and set aside.
- Heat butter in large skillet; saute chicken and onion until lightly browned.
- Slowly add chicken broth to chicken, stirring constantly over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil;Reduce heat and cook until slightly thickned.
- Pour chicken mixture over hot cooked noodles and toss, serve.