Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
An online recipe using peas was inspiration, i didnt expect this to be so amazingly yummy! Goes great with a big and nice steak! well, havent tried the steak, but would imagine one right here on the plate!
- Pre-heat oven for 450°F.
- Steam the frozen florets until they soften.
- While steaming florets, blend yoghurt, oil - for better anti candida results, use coconut oil - chopped up onion, almonds, tarragon, salt and black pepper together.
- Place the steamed florets into a baking dish.
- Pour yoghurt mixture over them and sprinkle with chopped almonds, (for those who can have parmesan or other kinda cheese, sprinkle with that).
- Place in oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
I'm sorry but we did not enoy this at all. I thought we would, but the flavours just didn't work for our family. i will give the leftovers to my sister tonight, and if her family enjoys it, i will adjust my review to reflect her thoughts.