Recipe by Chef Giga
An online recipe using peas was inspiration, i didnt expect this to be so amazingly yummy! Goes great with a big and nice steak! well, havent tried the steak, but would imagine one right here on the plate!
Top Review by Sara 76
I'm sorry but we did not enoy this at all. I thought we would, but the flavours just didn't work for our family. i will give the leftovers to my sister tonight, and if her family enjoys it, i will adjust my review to reflect her thoughts.
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup yoghurt, the thicker the better
- 1⁄4 onion
- 5 -6 almonds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven for 450°F.
- Steam the frozen florets until they soften.
- While steaming florets, blend yoghurt, oil - for better anti candida results, use coconut oil - chopped up onion, almonds, tarragon, salt and black pepper together.
- Place the steamed florets into a baking dish.
- Pour yoghurt mixture over them and sprinkle with chopped almonds, (for those who can have parmesan or other kinda cheese, sprinkle with that).
- Place in oven and bake for about 15 minutes.