Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the perfect bread to accompany pasta!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French baguette
- Combine cheese, butter, & seasoning.
- Cut bread in half lengthewise.
- Spread cheese/butter mixture evenly on bread.
- Place bread on baking sheet & bake at 350F for 5-7 minutes or until slightly browned but not burnt.
- Serve with pasta & enjoy!
What a nice change from garlic bread! I mixed the spread ingredients early in the morning to give the flavours an extra chance to meld. And, lots of flavour there was!! My hubby managed to find this beautiful loaf of multigrain Italian bread & this was the perfect addition to our family spaghetti dinner!
Easy and good! A change from the usual garlic bread (thought it would be great with garlic added in as well). Thanks for posting!
Great tasting & so easy to prepare! I used a loaf of Italian bread & since I had everything else on hand, this went together in no time! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my invitees to the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #14, Mar 08]