1/1 Photo of Delicious Buttered Parmesan Bread
This is the perfect bread to accompany pasta!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cheese, butter, & seasoning.
- 2Cut bread in half lengthewise.
- 3Spread cheese/butter mixture evenly on bread.
- 4Place bread on baking sheet & bake at 350F for 5-7 minutes or until slightly browned but not burnt.
- 5Serve with pasta & enjoy!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Buttered Parmesan Bread
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.5
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 792.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: