Recipe by amaretto_kisses
One day I was fooling around with some leftover soy sauce packets, and I found out that it goes really good with beef...add a few spices and you'll get one delicious burger.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices American cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- If you're using lb of ground beef, or fresh patties, put meat into a mixing bowl.
- Add seasonings and sauce to the bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Shape the meat into 4-6 patties, depending on the size you want.
- Pan-fry the patties in the olive oil on medium-high heat, until they are cooked to your liking.
- After the patties are done, top with cheese while still in the pan, and let the heat melt the cheese.
- Voila! Delicious Burgers.