Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A VERY delicious brunch recipe that you will love. Serves 4.
- 1 lb rudy's country sausage
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown sausage, crumbling as it cooks.
- Combine Bisquick, eggs, and sour cream.
- Fold in sausage, cheese, and black olives.
- Pour into greased and lightly floured ring-shaped baking pan.
- Bake at 400°F about 25-30 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Turn out onto plate.