Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Awesome salad, perfect for summer!
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 6 shallots, sliced (I also substituted Vidalia Onion)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup dried currant (or 1 cup rasins)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finelly chopped
- In the bowl add rice, pepper, shallots, seeds, rasins, or currants.
- In the mason jar add olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, shake well, mix with rice mixture. Enjoy!