Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This colorful, salad , with it's delicious dressing will be a hit at your next pot luck.
Make and share this Delicious Broccoli Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch broccoli (flourets)
- 1 head cauliflower (flourets)
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Mix next 3 ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over salad and toss well.
This is really tasty! I prepared it just as written. It's a pretty salad, too!
We really enjoyed this. The flavors blended very well together. I omitted the tomatoes because I don't like them in my broccoli salads. I used about 3 1/2 tablespoons of splenda and that made it plenty sweet for us. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
I loved this but I served it up for Easter dinner and it was the least tasted dish on the buffet line. It looked colorful and inviting but somehow didn't translate into 'eat me'. I came home with more than half the dish and I made it exactly per the recipe,. Sorry.