Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love this in the morning...so yummy
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- all natural-style peanut butter (enough to coat the top of the toast)
- 2 -3 teaspoons apple butter
- 1⁄2 banana (cut into disks)
- 1⁄8 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- Toast the bread.
- Spread the peanut butter on the toast, then the apple butter.
- Top with banana slices, and make a trail in between slices with the cheerios.
This was quite tasty and surprisingly filling. The combo of the flavors and textures was great. Thanks for the recipe!
enjoyable with the varying textures...i'll be making this again...thanks for posting
Unconventional but indeed yummy, I must say! It made a great afterschool snack. I used honey nut cheerios. :-) Thanks for posting!