Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this one morning after looking at a few recipes the previous day. I love it, but I guess it depends on your tastes. It can be EASILY altered though! Feel free to add in bacon or sausage.
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups frozen hash browns (I use potatoes o'brien)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tortillas
- Prepare hashbrowns according to the package directions.
- Scramble the eggs.
- If you want, you can combine them in a pan and stir a little.
- Evenly distribute the potatoes and eggs onto the 2 tortillas.
- Cover with the cheese and fold.
This is a great quick and easy breakfast treat! I added in a little leftover chopped ham and used low-fat whole wheat tortillas. Enjoyed this - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2011