Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Breaded pork cutlets with a delightful dilly cream sauce
- 8 -10 pork cutlets (the tenderized kind)
- egg, to dip pork cutlets in then
- seasoned bread crumbs, fry till golden brown
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper
- in sauce pan bring chicken broth to a boil.
- in meantime add flour to sour cream and mix well. add dill weed to boiling chicken broth. whisk in sour cream mixture to broth. stir till mixed well and starts to thicken.
- pour sauce over pork cutlets in roaster. cover bake in oven for 45 minutes at 350.