Recipe by Carrie Ann
I got this recipe from another cooking site and it's one of my family's favourites. The chops come out moist and tender with a buttery, crispy coating. I use 1/2" thick chops for this recipe but any type will do with a simple adjustment in the cooking time.
Top Review by Ackman
I didn't have any saltines, so I used PANKO breadcrumbs, instead....NOT big on parmesean cheese, so I cut that out & added some herbs. Other than that, these were VERY tender & tasty!!! THANKS for sharing!!!
- 3 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 6 pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crushed saltines, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning and garlic powder together and mix well.
- Dip each chop in melted butter and then dredge in cracker crumb mixture, coating all sides thoroughly.
- Place chops in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until done.