Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These will rise high & will turn out very pretty. Makes 12 muffins.
Make and share this Delicious Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Sift first 4 ingredients twice.
- Add mil & beaten egg to melted butter.
- Combine with dry ingredients, mixing just enough to moisten.
- Lightly fold in blueberries & fill well greased muffin tins no more than 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400F about 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
A nice moist muffin. I used muffin liners instead of greasing the muffin tins and generously sprinkled these with demerara sugar prior to baking.