Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a wonderful appetizer that will make you look brilliant to your guests. It's easy too. Dates, blue cheese, almonds & pesto. As if that weren't enough let's wrap the whole thing up in bacon. That's right bacon. I hope you enjoy. Please let me know.
- Cook Applewood Bacon halfway. Best when baked but you can fry. (If you don't have applewood sprinkle a small amount of brown sugar on bacon).
- Put blue cheese, almond & small amount of pesto in bowl.
- Make slit in the date and stuff with cheese mixture.
- Wrap with bacon. (secure with toothpick if needed).
- When you're ready to serve cook for 10 minutes on 325 or until bacon is cooked.