Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker and am very happy to share this delightful treat with others. I first made this yummy pie for my family for Easter dinner and everyone loved it. My mom and I had a competition going- her 2 hour ice cream pie versus my 20 minute berry pie... Guess who won??!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9 inch)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 -4 ounces strawberry gelatin (4 serving size)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix first three ingredients in large bowl.
- Poor into pastry shell.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan.
- Gradually stir in water until smooth. Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Pour over berries in pastry shell.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Spread cool whip over pie and garnish with additional berries (optional) before serving. Time doesn't include refigeration time.