1/4 Photos of Delicious Beer Biscuits
These biscuits rise lovely and taste wonderful --- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese may be added into the flour mixture before adding the beer, yield is only esimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl sift all dry ingredients together.
- 2Using a pastry cutter cut in shortening until cornmeal consistancy, then stir in beer.
- 3Knead lightly, then gather into a large shaped ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 or more hours before forming dough.
- 5Pat the dough into about 1-1/2-inch thickness.
- 6Cut out with biscuit cutter.
- 7Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 8Set oven to 450 degrees F.
- 9Bake for 10-12 mins, or until golden brown.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Beer Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g