Recipe by littlecookingtips
This dish is one of those that one portion, simply is not enough! Ιt's mouth filling and original. We cook it with spicy sausage in a pressure cooker. It's ideal for the cold winter days. Let's try it!
- 500 g small white beans
- 170 g spicy sausage, cut in slices and saute
- 2 large carrots, cut in slices
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 70 g tomato paste, diluted
- 1 tablespoon salt
- pepper (free)
- 1 cup of tea olive oil
- 750 g water
Directions See How It's Made
- We put the beans in water overnight. We boil them, we take off the foam and we throw the water.
- In a pressure cooker we put the beans, the tomato paste, the water, the carrots, the celery, the sausage, the salt, the broths and the pepper.
- We cook for 20 minutes.
- We open the cooker, we add the olive oil and we continue to cook for another 10 minutes. Our bean soup is ready. Enjoy!
- Serving the soup you can add a bit of lemon juice.
- If you want your soup "hot" then we suggest you add to your ingredients chilli pepper.
- You accompany idealy with olives, freshly baked bread and siglino (a greek traditional pork preserved in salted olive oil and herbes).