Prep 24 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This dish is one of those that one portion, simply is not enough! Ιt's mouth filling and original. We cook it with spicy sausage in a pressure cooker. It's ideal for the cold winter days. Let's try it!
- 500 g small white beans
- 170 g spicy sausage, cut in slices and saute
- 2 large carrots, cut in slices
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 70 g tomato paste, diluted
- 1 tablespoon salt
- pepper (free)
- 1 cup of tea olive oil
- 750 g water
- We put the beans in water overnight. We boil them, we take off the foam and we throw the water.
- In a pressure cooker we put the beans, the tomato paste, the water, the carrots, the celery, the sausage, the salt, the broths and the pepper.
- We cook for 20 minutes.
- We open the cooker, we add the olive oil and we continue to cook for another 10 minutes. Our bean soup is ready. Enjoy!
- Serving the soup you can add a bit of lemon juice.
- If you want your soup "hot" then we suggest you add to your ingredients chilli pepper.
- You accompany idealy with olives, freshly baked bread and siglino (a greek traditional pork preserved in salted olive oil and herbes).