1/1 Photo of Delicious Bean Soup With Spicy Sausage
24 hrs 30 mins
This dish is one of those that one portion, simply is not enough! Ιt's mouth filling and original. We cook it with spicy sausage in a pressure cooker. It's ideal for the cold winter days. Let's try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1We put the beans in water overnight. We boil them, we take off the foam and we throw the water.
- 2In a pressure cooker we put the beans, the tomato paste, the water, the carrots, the celery, the sausage, the salt, the broths and the pepper.
- 3We cook for 20 minutes.
- 4We open the cooker, we add the olive oil and we continue to cook for another 10 minutes. Our bean soup is ready. Enjoy!
- 6Serving the soup you can add a bit of lemon juice.
- 7If you want your soup "hot" then we suggest you add to your ingredients chilli pepper.
- 8You accompany idealy with olives, freshly baked bread and siglino (a greek traditional pork preserved in salted olive oil and herbes).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Bean Soup With Spicy Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.0
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 1125.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon cubes