Veggie Girl's Note:
I couldn't find any recipes like this, so I decided to make one on my own. This smells great baking in the oven and tastes just as good! To make it vegan, the parmesan cheese can be replaced with a soy cheese substitute (I used "Veggie Shreds").
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 baby carrots
- 8 canned baby corn
- 1/2-1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Boil the baby carrots in a pot of water for about five-eight minutes to soften them up.
- 2Rinse the artichoke hearts under running water, but leave some of the marinade on them.
- 3Put them into a glass bowl suitable for the oven.
- 4Dice the baby corns and put them in the bowl.
- 5Once the carrots are tender, cube them and put them in the bowl.
- 6Lightly mix all the ingredients so they are evenly dispersed.
- 7Add a thin layer of shredded parmesan cheese* over the other ingredients.
- 8Set the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Take out and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Baked Artichoke Hearts
Serving Size: 1 (843 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 1553.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 65.5 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 51.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: