Prep 12 mins
Cook 25 mins
I couldn't find any recipes like this, so I decided to make one on my own. This smells great baking in the oven and tastes just as good! To make it vegan, the parmesan cheese can be replaced with a soy cheese substitute (I used "Veggie Shreds").
- 20 marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 baby carrots
- 8 canned baby corn
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Boil the baby carrots in a pot of water for about five-eight minutes to soften them up.
- Rinse the artichoke hearts under running water, but leave some of the marinade on them.
- Put them into a glass bowl suitable for the oven.
- Dice the baby corns and put them in the bowl.
- Once the carrots are tender, cube them and put them in the bowl.
- Lightly mix all the ingredients so they are evenly dispersed.
- Add a thin layer of shredded parmesan cheese* over the other ingredients.
- Set the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!
Not bad, but an odd combo of veggies. Carrots need to be softened completely - they don't continue to soften in the oven as you'd expect. It wasn't bad, but I won't make it again.