Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm always on the search for new appetizers. You can always have the ingredients on hand for this one. It's versatile so if you can't find the Club or Society-style crackers (these are rectangular in shape), any buttery cracker (Ritz will do if you can't find Club). Don't use thick sliced bacon. In fact what I do is take each piece of bacon and lay it on my cutting board and 'smear' it thinner and longer with the warmth of my hands. You might not need the whole box of crackers and you might not use all of the brown sugar. Some people like them with more sugar. Make these to suit YOUR OWN taste. Yield is approximate because I only make them as I need them.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line cookie sheet with Reynolds Release® foil.
- Cut bacon slices in half (or thirds if you've'smeared' it thin and long with your hands).
- I separate crackers at perforations so each cracker will be about two bites.
- Wrap bacon from under short end of cracker up and around to the other end of cracker so the cracker is wrapped and ends of bacon are underneath cracker.
- Sprinkle each bacon wrapped cracker with some brown sugar (to taste).
- Bake in 350° for about 20-30 minutes or until lightly browned and bacon is a little crispy.
- Remove IMMEDIATELY from baking sheet to serving platter especially if you haven't used the Release® foil because you don't want them to stick.
- Enjoy warm.