Recipe by Janeydoe
Easy and Delicious salad - Always a hit!
Top Review by Queenofcamping
I gave this 3 since only 2 of 8 people liked it. I think it was the gingerroot that we did not like. It was really strong. If I try this again I will probably omit the cilantro and the gingerroot. I think those are the tastes that we did not like.
- 10 ounces broccoli coleslaw mix
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, peeled and finely grated