Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A friend of mind gave me a bag of apples, so I came up with this recipe. It came out looking like a magazine picture. No leftovers on this one!
- Line a 9.5 inch tart pan with puff pastry sheet, pressing it against the sides of the pan.
- prick the bottom of the pan all over with a fork.
- arrange sliced apples in the pan over lapping in 2 layers.
- brush with the melted butter.
- combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the apples evenly.
- bake at 350 until pastry is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- mix together the honey and vanilla and drizzle over the tart.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.
- allow to cool before eating.