A friend of mind gave me a bag of apples, so I came up with this recipe. It came out looking like a magazine picture. No leftovers on this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9.5 inch tart pan with puff pastry sheet, pressing it against the sides of the pan.
- 2prick the bottom of the pan all over with a fork.
- 3arrange sliced apples in the pan over lapping in 2 layers.
- 4brush with the melted butter.
- 5combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the apples evenly.
- 6bake at 350 until pastry is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- 7mix together the honey and vanilla and drizzle over the tart.
- 8Bake for 5 more minutes.
- 9allow to cool before eating.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Apple Tart
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g