Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light refreshing spring dessert.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 loaf angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Place the pineapple in a bowl; gently fold in bananas. Place cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish. Spoon fruit over cake.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over fruit. Carefully spread whipped topping over pudding. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Quick and Easy and ohhh sooo good!