1/1 Photo of Delicious and Super Healthy Barley Vegetable Pilaf
Before I tasted this recipe, I never thought that barley could taste so good! I hope you enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- 2Stir in barley, reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- 3In a large skillet, heat oil. Cook carrots, celery and garlic over medium-high heat 3-5 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms and green onions, continue cooking 3 more minutes.
- 5Add cooked barley and soy sauce, mix well. Continue cooking over medium heat until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious and Super Healthy Barley Vegetable Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 488.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g