Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my mom's recipe, and no other will do. I have never had such great stuffing until I had this stuffing. It's super easy, and it's a must in our home for turkey dinners. Try it, you'll love it!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can gravy (you can use chicken, turkey, whatever compliments your meal)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion soup mix
- 12 ounces ground sausage (I use Jimmy Dean "BOLD")
- 2 celery ribs (optional)
- 14 ounces of your favorite seasoned stuffing mix (one big bag)
- brown the sausage in a large pot. If desired, add chopped celery with the browning meat.
- once the sausage is browned, add the onion soup mix and stir well.
- Add the can of gravy and another can (or so) of water.
- Add the stuffing mix and stir well.
- Bake, only if desired, in a pan covered loosely with aluminum foil.
Couldn't be easier or tastier. Will make again, without a doubt.
It was really easy to make and the results were fantastic! My family who is very picky when it comes to side dishes gobbled it up!
My family really liked this stuffing. My husband loved the addition of sausage. I did bake it covered at 350F or about 30 minutes. Made for PAC - Fall 2008.