Chef #370869's Note:
Lovingly referred to as "Cool Sauce" by my boyfriend...I get a request to make this at least once a week! I am not one for measuring, so the amounts are estimates! And the more garlic the better!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in skillet with flour.
- 2Add onion and sautee under tender, add garlic and sautee an additional minute.
- 3Add heavy cream and cheese, bring to a light boil.
- 4Add salt & pepper and simmer for 3-5 minutes until desired thickness.
- 5Add to your favorite pasta and serve immediately.
- 6Chicken and/or shrimp are a great addition to this sauce with your pasta!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious (And Easy) Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.6
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 935.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g