Recipe by STARTERWIFE
The recipe I'm listing here is for a delicious bean chimichanga done in 10 minutes--a healthy, fiber, nonfat meal. Serve with favorite salsa. Use any cheese you want or spice it up like you want. I used corn tortilla here as it adds an added crunch. Most restaurants use flour tortillas--use your preference.
- 1 cup refried beans
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat beans and cream cheese in microwave till warm.
- Heat tortillas in microwave (about 1m 30 sec.) to warm.
- Put bean mixture (about 1/4 cup) in tortilla and fry crisp. Open while warm and add about 1/4 cup cheese.
- Top with your favs--I use sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, and salsa.