Recipe by STARTERWIFE
I listed this before in my basic recipe that I always did for my kids and grandkids under biscuit pastry, but little beknowns that today when I was asked to bring a homemade dessert for my grandson's ball game I would be accused of buying the pastry instead of making it. I was infuriated at firt, then said, Gee! This must be good, so I am going to put it on Zaar so I don't forget what I did LOL. I never measured the filling I used so be your own judge.
- 1 (7 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oleo, melted
- 1⁄2 cup canned chocolate pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup canned lemon pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar, for dusting tops
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip each biscuit in oleo, then in sugar. Place in pan-----make indentation in top and add chocolate or lemon filling (I used between a teaspoons and Ttablespoon for each--was generous).
- Bake 10 minutes or till crispy golden brown.
- Let set 5-10 minutes and transfer to paper towel (pudding seems to carry moisture, this rids dessert of that).
- Transfer to plate. Dust with powder sugar.
- Serve warm or cold.