1/1 Photo of Delicatessen Pastry in 15 Minutes
I listed this before in my basic recipe that I always did for my kids and grandkids under biscuit pastry, but little beknowns that today when I was asked to bring a homemade dessert for my grandson's ball game I would be accused of buying the pastry instead of making it. I was infuriated at firt, then said, Gee! This must be good, so I am going to put it on Zaar so I don't forget what I did LOL. I never measured the filling I used so be your own judge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip each biscuit in oleo, then in sugar. Place in pan-----make indentation in top and add chocolate or lemon filling (I used between a teaspoons and Ttablespoon for each--was generous).
- 2Bake 10 minutes or till crispy golden brown.
- 3Let set 5-10 minutes and transfer to paper towel (pudding seems to carry moisture, this rids dessert of that).
- 4Transfer to plate. Dust with powder sugar.
- 5Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicatessen Pastry in 15 Minutes
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 815.1
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1149.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 64.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
canned chocolate pie filling
canned lemon pie filling