1/1 Photo of Delicata Squash Stuffed With Dried Fruit and Nuts
1 hr 10 mins
I got some delicata squash from my organic food basket. I wanted to serve them stuffed, so I came up with this recipe, adapted from other recipes I have found. Also, you can eat the skin of the delicata squash, so this recipe is ultra simple to make and eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 delicata squash, cut in half seeds removed
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place squash cut side down on a baking pan with sides. Add 1/2 inch water to pan.
- 2Bake for 30 minutes or until squash is slightly soft. Remove squash from oven. Pour water off pan and carefully turn over so cut side is up.
- 3Combine all ingredients for stuffing mixture.
- 4Place mixture into the 4 squash cavities. Return to oven, continue baking for 30 minutes or until squash is soft and topping is browned.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicata Squash Stuffed With Dried Fruit and Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: