Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great salad especially because you can mix it up depending on what salad you get from your deli case. Experiment and enjoy!
- 6 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 pint pickled vegetables, broccoli & cauliflower, italian marinated salad, from the deli
- 8 ounces roast beef, sliced from the deli, cut into 3/4 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, and herb packed, sliced, with 1 tablespoon liquid
- 1⁄2 cup olive, sliced
- 4 cups salad greens, torn
- Cook rotini per package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients except greens.
- Add rotini to salad, toss to coat. Add extra liquid from tomatoes or olive oil if desired.
- Serve over mixed greens.