Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite way to prepare tuna salad for lunch. Tastes great on a bed of fresh spring salad or homemade buns. Hope you like it.
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 stalks scallions
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise or 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon relish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 5 -6 dashes Tabasco sauce
- black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spread on a good bread since bread makes a great difference in sandwiches.
- Don't forget the lemon juice. You can adjust more or less if you like.
Nice and easy tuna salad! Scaled down to 1 can of tuna as well. I really like the addition of lemon juice. Very good! Thanks YungB! Made for 2009 Spring PAC
A quick and easy salad to put together. I scaled the recipe down to one can of tuna. Thanks!
This is a very fresh tasting tuna salad. I think the lemon juice really compliments all the flavors, and the touch of hot sauce adds just a litte hidden zip. I served this on fresh onion rye. Thanks for sharing. *Made for PAC Spring 2008*