Recipe by bailey46
I have a George Foreman rotisserie and love the way everything comes out of it. This recipe makes the chicken juicy and skin crispy. Does not include marinade time.
Top Review by buddy3229
Love-Love-Love this! No more grocery store rotisserie chickens for us. This is now a Monday routine. We have chicken to snack on, chicken sandwiches for lunch and whatever is left in a couple days makes a delicious chicken salad.
- 4 lbs roasting chickens
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the giblets from chicken and discard.
- Wash chicken inside and out, drying with paper towels.
- Rub chicken with a little olive oil.
- Tie wings and legs with cooking twine.
- Mix all the spices together well.
- Rub all over chicken.
- Place on plate and wrap with saran.
- Put in fridge 4-24 hrs., the longer the better.
- Put chicken onto rotisserie bar.
- Set timer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Chicken is done at 160 and no longer pink.