1/8 Photos of Deli Rotisserie Chicken
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I have a George Foreman rotisserie and love the way everything comes out of it. This recipe makes the chicken juicy and skin crispy. Does not include marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the giblets from chicken and discard.
- 2Wash chicken inside and out, drying with paper towels.
- 3Rub chicken with a little olive oil.
- 4Tie wings and legs with cooking twine.
- 5Mix all the spices together well.
- 6Rub all over chicken.
- 7Place on plate and wrap with saran.
- 8Put in fridge 4-24 hrs., the longer the better.
- 9Put chicken onto rotisserie bar.
- 10Set timer for 1 1/2 hours.
- 11Chicken is done at 160 and no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deli Rotisserie Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.1
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 213.8 mg
- Sodium 793.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 50.7 g