Cook1 hr 30 mins
I have a George Foreman rotisserie and love the way everything comes out of it. This recipe makes the chicken juicy and skin crispy. Does not include marinade time.
- Remove the giblets from chicken and discard.
- Wash chicken inside and out, drying with paper towels.
- Rub chicken with a little olive oil.
- Tie wings and legs with cooking twine.
- Mix all the spices together well.
- Rub all over chicken.
- Place on plate and wrap with saran.
- Put in fridge 4-24 hrs., the longer the better.
- Put chicken onto rotisserie bar.
- Set timer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Chicken is done at 160 and no longer pink.