Recipe by BarefootandpregnantintheKitchen
This is a favorite for Shabbos. It's quick and easy.
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
This is quite simple and very delicious. I added a sprinle or oregano over the mayo before placing the salami on it, and it turned out yummy! It would be very easy to throw together for unexpected guests, especially since I keep pie crust on hand all the time and I think that would sub well in this recipe!!! Thanks for a great one!
- 1⁄2 sheet phyllo dough
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 12 slices salami (any deli meat will work, we also like turkey)
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost philo dough until workable but still somewhat stiff.
- Unroll philo dough and spread light mayo evenly over a 4-inch long area of the roll.
- Place 6 slices of deli in a row and roll up the dough.
- Cut slots in the top to vent.
- Repeat for second roll.
- Bake until dough is golden brown.