This is a favorite for Shabbos. It's quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost philo dough until workable but still somewhat stiff.
- 2Unroll philo dough and spread light mayo evenly over a 4-inch long area of the roll.
- 3Place 6 slices of deli in a row and roll up the dough.
- 4Cut slots in the top to vent.
- 5Repeat for second roll.
- 6Bake until dough is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deli Roll
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 680.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g