Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for taking to work.
- 10 ounces farfalle pasta
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 1 tomatoes
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ounce basil leaves
- 3 ounces prosciutto or 3 ounces salami
- Boil the pasta in salted water for 8 mins then add the peas, return the water to the boil and cook for 2 more mins until the pasta and peas are tender.
- Tip into a colander over the sink, cook the pasta and peas under cold water and drain very well.
- While the pasta is boiling, roughly chop the tomato and put into a food processor with half the sundried tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and 8 basil leaves.
- Season with plenty of salt and black pepper and whizz until smooth.
- Tip into a large salad bowl.
- Add the pasta and peas to the dressing, roughly slice the rest of the sundried tomatoes and add to the pasta with the remaining basil leaves.
- Tear in the prosciutto or salami and toss everything together.