1/2 Photos of Deli Melt Bites
I saw some similar recipes on Kraft.com recipes that I drew ideas from and have been using it in a variety of ways since then. I love how flexible this can be, based on your preferences and what you have in your fridge. I am going to use our favorite way first in the ingredients, but definitely feel free to sub your favorite meats and cheeses - we do that all the time! Also - I usually use the long, oval-shaped slices of meat that I get from my local deli, but I know that they also sell small circular slices in the deli section, so if you get those, you may need a couple more slices to have enough meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 sturdy round crackers, i.e. Ritz
- 6 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (cheddar, garlic and herb, swiss, or provolone are also delicious)
- 4 slices deli ham or 4 slices deli turkey or 4 slices salami, are great too
- 3 small plum tomatoes, cut into 8 thin slices each
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons mustard or 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce or 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- pickles (see final step) (optional) or olives (see final step) (optional) or chopped onion (see final step) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Slice cheese into 24 slices to fit on the crackers.
- 3Slice each piece of meat into six pieces and place on top of cheese and cracker.
- 4Add a piece of tomato to each cracker stack.
- 5Bake until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and top with 1/4 t of your preferred condiment.
- 7Optionally, end with a little topping of your favorite sandwich add-on like pickles, olives, or chopped onion, on top of the condiment.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deli Melt Bites
Serving Size: 1 (881 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g