1/3 Photos of Deli Macaroni Salad
Lori Mama's Note:
I used to have to make this salad when I worked in a german deli, only it was origanally made with potatoes. My kids absolutly love this recipe. It never lasts more than 2 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cold cooked macaroni along with grated onion and pickle in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add salt and pepper, mayo and enough pickle juice to moisten.
- 3Be carful with the juice, you don't want the dressing too runny.
- 4Add dill if you like and toss to coat.
- 6Cooking time included in prep.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deli Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.1
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 610.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: