Recipe by 2Bleu
You can share one or eat both of these abundant and deli-cious wraps yourself for a great lunch and still be under 300 calories.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Really enjoyed these as these were very attractive when finished. Loved all the flavors, we somewhat thought that they could used a little meat though. Made for a great light dinner. Made for PRMR tag.
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons mustard (Dijon or yellow)
- 8 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces lean turkey breast, sliced thin
- 2 ounces lean deli ham, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, remove white part
- 2 slices tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons bean sprouts (optional)