1/2 Photos of Deli Lettuce Wrap (Lite-Bleu)
You can share one or eat both of these abundant and deli-cious wraps yourself for a great lunch and still be under 300 calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons mustard (Dijon or yellow)
- 8 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces lean turkey breast, sliced thin
- 2 ounces lean deli ham, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, remove white part
- 2 slices tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons bean sprouts (optional)
- 1Place lettuce leaves onto a plate and spread with cream cheese in a line down the length of the leaf, then drizzle with mustard.
- 2Top with spinach, turkey, ham, onion, tomatoes, cranberries, and bean sprouts.
- 3Roll up longways and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deli Lettuce Wrap (Lite-Bleu)
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 785.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 12.0 g