Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can share one or eat both of these abundant and deli-cious wraps yourself for a great lunch and still be under 300 calories.
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons mustard (Dijon or yellow)
- 8 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces lean turkey breast, sliced thin
- 2 ounces lean deli ham, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, remove white part
- 2 slices tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons bean sprouts (optional)
- Place lettuce leaves onto a plate and spread with cream cheese in a line down the length of the leaf, then drizzle with mustard.
- Top with spinach, turkey, ham, onion, tomatoes, cranberries, and bean sprouts.
- Roll up longways and enjoy.
Really enjoyed these as these were very attractive when finished. Loved all the flavors, we somewhat thought that they could used a little meat though. Made for a great light dinner. Made for PRMR tag.
Thoroughly enjoyed the combo of ingredients here, & all of it wrapped in lettuce rather than our usual tortilla! Absolutely great! I just set the prepared ingredients out (enough for 4 of us) & let each put it together according to their own preference! For me, I used every ingredient & would do it the same way again, for sure! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]