Recipe by livie
This recipe is just perfect for those warm summer barbecue parties. It makes either a great appetizer or pasta salad. My family just loves this easy refreshing salad.
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups imitation crab sticks, roughly shredded (some bigger pieces and some lightly shredded})
- 2 -3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (or more to your liking)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop krab legs and place into bowl. Then with both hands lightly shred so some pieces are smaller than others. Then add rest of ingredients in order given and mix till combined well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with extra green onions and a dash of paprika. Serve on crackers.
- - Deli King Krab Pasta Salad: Add about 1 1/2 to 2 cups cooked pasta of your choice to salad with an extra 1/2 cup, or more to your liking, of real mayonnaise. All ways are really yummy.