Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Easy and delicious sandwich for lunch or anytime.
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 4 slices red onions, thin and separated into rings
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread 1 teaspoons mustard on each slice of bread.
- Top each with ham, bean sprouts, onion and cheese.
- Place sandwiches on broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until sandwiches are hot and cheese is melted.