- 1⁄2 cup spoonable salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves, dried and crushed
- 1 loaf round sourdough bread
- 6 slices salami
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 slices roasted turkey
- 6 slices green bell peppers
- 6 slices red bell peppers
- 6 slices red onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salad dressing, cucumber and basil; refrigerate.
- Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center, leaving 1/2-inch shell (Discard removed bread).
- Layer salami, green bell pepper, half of salad dressing mixture, cheese, onions, remaining salad dressing mixture, turkey and red bell pepper.
- Cover with top of bread loaf.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into six wedges to serve.