1/1 Photo of Deli Dills Refrigerator Pickles
Shel Seifert's Note:
These are the BEST dill pickles ever! You don't need to can/process these pickles, as they keep in your frig for up to 6 to 9 months. This is my most-requested recipe. Everybody LOVES them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring brine solution of water, vinegar & salt to a boil, then turn off burner.
- 2In an ice cream bucket, layer dill head(s), garlic chunks, onion slices and cucumbers. Small cucumbers can be thrown in whole. Larger cucumbers should be quartered.
- 3Pour warm (not hot) brine over the cucumbers and place a plate on top to keep the cucumbers submerged. Cover bucker & put in frig. Pickles can be eaten after 5 day. Pickles will last in frig for 6 to 9 months.
- 4NOTE: Other ingredients (such as hot peppers) can be added to the ice cream bucket for a different flavor sensation.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deli Dills Refrigerator Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (4140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: