- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 8 slices rye bread
- 12 slices deli corned beef, thin sliced
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl combine butter, seasonings and mustard. Mix well.
- Spread all 8 bread slices with mustard butter.
- Place 3 slices corned beef, 2 slices bacon, 2 slices tomato and 1 lettuce leaf on 4 buttered bread slices.
- Top each with remaining buttered bread slices and serve.