1/1 Photo of Deli Apple Wraps
A simple snack that children and adults will enjoy. Indeed depending on their age, kids can either be helpers or make this on their own. Based on a recipe found in Everyday Food. This includes my modification to adapt it to our tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the yogurt, mayo and mustard in a small bowl. Set aside for dipping.
- 2Core the apple and cut into 16 uniform wedges.
- 3Slice the cheese into 16 equal sized wedges. The 2 inch square blocks of cheese work especially well for this.
- 4Cut the turkey into 16 1-inch strips.
- 5Start with a wedge of apple, top with cheese. Take the turkey ribbon and wrap around the little parcel. Repeat.
- 6Serve wedges and dip together.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deli Apple Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 759.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g