1/3 Photos of Delectable Italian Meatballs
This recipe comes from my grandmother who has always made tasty meatballs. I have been making them for a while now and my father goes crazy for them when I make them. I love them because the italian bread crumbs and the garlic makes them so tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground beef, garlic powder,italian bread crumbs, eggs, chopped garlic, ground black pepper and soaked italian bread (make sure you drain the water out of bread very well).
- 2Note: It's okay to add a little more or less on the bread crumbs.
- 3Also make sure that the bread is very soft before you mix it in.
- 4Mix all ingredients together well using hands.
- 5Make sure mixture is smooth.
- 6Preheat oil in large frying pan.
- 7Start rolling your meatballs (whatever size you want) I usually make them large.
- 8For Large meatballs about 5 to 8 minutes.
- 9When meatballs are done, take them out of hot oil and place on to paper toweled plate.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delectable Italian Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.0
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 168.7 mg
- Sodium 525.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 36.4 g